50% Off Tickets to the Great Hot Dog Cookoff on Saturday, July 21
Sorry you missed this offer...
- On Saturday, July 21, 30 teams will compete to create the most ridiculously delicious hot dog and earn the title of Top Dog at the seventh annual Great Hot Dog Cookoff.
- This year, The Brooklyn Kitchen is sponsoring the first ever pro-ro mini professional competition; competing pros include Gramercy Tavern, Mile End Deli, Brooklyn Bangers, Marlow & Daughters and The Meat Hook.
- DJ Rabbi Darkside and MC George Duran of TLC’s Ultimate Cakeoff will get the party started.
- As always, all net proceeds will go to the Food Bank For New York City to help address the needs of the nearly 3 million New Yorkers who are having trouble affording food and might otherwise go hungry. Raising money for charity never tasted so good!
Ticket options:Pro Weenie Experience: Your ticket entitles you to an afternoon of endless sampling of the amateur competition hot dogs and Pro-Row competition dogs, four beer tickets from KelSo Beer Company, collector’s cup, live entertainment, samples from Steve’s Ice Cream, Kombucha Brooklyn and more!
Super Weenie Experience: In addition to all of the benefits of the Pro Weenie Experience, you will also get access to KelSo beer for the length of the event, express check-in and beer-line, and signature cocktails from Bulldog Gin in the shaded Super Weenie tent.
Original Weenie Experience: An afternoon of endless sampling of the amateur competition hot dogs, one ticket for a Pro-Row competition dog, four beer tickets from KelSo Beer Company, collector’s cup, live entertainment, samples from Steve’s Ice Cream, Kombucha Brooklyn and more.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring a printout of your voucher to the event. All sales are final. Event is rain or shine. Gates open at 1:30pm and the event begins at 2pm.
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, water, your appetite and good vibes. No pets, outside alcohol, weapons, fireworks, explosives, illegal substances or small stomachs allowed.