Ticket to Gary Lucas and Gods and Monsters at the Bell House on Friday, May 18, Plus a Beer
- Usually $21
- Saving 28%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- World-class guitar hero, Grammy-nominated songwriter and composer and international recording artist Gary Lucas, who has over 20 acclaimed solo albums to date, is on the move in 2012.
- Together with Gods and Monsters, Eva Primack with French underground chantuese Beatrice Demi-Mondaine and Institutional Prostitution, Lucas is performing at Brooklyn's Bell House, and we're offering tickets for 28 percent off.
- So join us on Friday, May 18. All Time Out Offers ticketholders will also get a beer—your choice of any bottle or draft.
Need to know:
- Doors open at 8pm and the show begins at 9.
- TO redeem this offer, show your ID at the door, there will be a list with your name on it. You must be at least 21 years old to enter.