See Rain Pryor perform with half off tickets to her one-woman show, Fried Chicken and Latkes
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See one hero's journey in an "us vs. them" world with half off tickets to Rain Pryor's one-woman show, Fried Chicken and Latkes, at performances through May 5.
- The daughter of legendary actor and comedian Richard Pryor, Rain grew up black and Jewish in Beverly Hills, CA. In this hour-long monologue, she explores hate, racism, fear, loss and love while diving into her search for heritage and meaning by inhabiting many people from her life, including her two grandmothers, Bernice and Mamma.
- Through Fried Chicken and Latkes, Pryor gives us a glimpse into the universe of her childhood and life, weaving a tale that is at once moving and easily identifiable. You'll think, you'll laugh, you'll cry.
- Saturdays at 2pm
- Sundays at 5pm
- Mondays at 7pm
How to redeem:
- Click here and enter promo code FCTONY to receive half-off tickets to performances through May 5.
Need to know:
- Maximum eight tickets per order. $1.50 facility fee is included in ticket price.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.