57% Off Tickets to the Real-Life Drama Falling
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Falling is a new drama by Deanna Jent about how an 18-year-old Josh, who has autism, affects the lives of everyone around him.
- When a relative comes to visit, the entire family is thrown out of equilibrium, with everyone trying to balance what is best for the family and what is best for themselves. Who will be there to catch you?
- Lori Adams directs a cast that features Daniel Everidge (Grease, Fat Camp), Celia Howard, Daniel Pearce (The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee on Broadway), Jacey Powers (Our Town) and Julia Murney (Wicked, Drama Desk nominee for Andrew Lippa's The Wild Party).
Performance schedule:Tue 7pm; Wed 2pm, 8pm; Thu 8pm; Fri 8pm; Sat 2pm, 8pm; Sun 3pm
Three easy ways to buy:Online: Go to Ticketmaster.com and use code TONY29.
Phone: Call 800-982-2787 and mention code TONY29.
In Person: Bring a printout of this offer to the Minetta Lane Theatre box office.
Need to know:
- Offer valid through October 21. Subject to availability and may be revoked at any time. Limit eight tickets per order.
- Ticket price includes $1.00 facility fee. Normal service charges apply to online and phone orders.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid for prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Schedule subject to change.
Minetta Lane Theatre
18 Minetta Lane, New York, NY, 10014