The Big Smoke at Brooklyn Brewery on Wednesday, October 2 from 6 through 9pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- We're not blowing smoke here—grab tickets to the Big Smoke at Brooklyn Brewery on October 2 from 6 through 9pm, and get ready for smoked meats, ale and more.
- Grab a seat in Brooklyn Brewery where you'll dine like a champ while surrounded by massive kettles of locally brewed beer that is equally massive in taste. Your smoky culinary adventure starts with butter with smoked sea salt and fresh bread from Bien Cuit Bakery, smoked eggplant dip with pomegranate seeds and pitas from Damascus Bakery, and carrots wrapped in bacon with spicy dipping sauce.
- Next is the main course you've all been waiting for—a platter of smoked knackwurst, smoked pork belly, hot smoked salmon, smoked tongue, smoked season vegetables accompanied by choucroute, glazed beets, mustards and sauces.
Photos by Clay Williams.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.