Enjoy unique and collaborative performances with $15 tickets to the Ecstatic Music Festival at Merkin Concert Hall
- Usually $25
- Saving 40%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy unique and collaborative performances with $15 tickets to the Ecstatic Music Festival at Merkin Concert Hall. Choose from select concerts taking place March 14 to 21.
- This winter, over 120 composers and performers from diverse musical backgrounds will come together. The festival's musicians—soloists, bands, chamber ensembles, orchestras and everything in-between—represent a contemporary culture in which the incorporation of many influences is the norm, rather than the exception.
- This festival offers the opportunity for some of today's most compelling musicians to work together in exciting new combinations and unexpected directions in the fertile terrain between classical and popular music.
Schedule of performers:
- March 14: The Bang on a Can People's Commissioning Fund concert, with multimedia composed Anna Clyne, hypnotic electronic guru Dan Deacon, electro-acoustic experimentalist and installation artist Paula Matthusen and other talented performers.
- March 16: Ensemble founder Joseph C. Phillips, Jr. and stunning vocalist and globally-inspired composer Imani Uzuri with Numinous.
- March 20: Longtime collaborators and recent Grammy-winners Steve Mackey and Rinde Eckert, with Big Farm and Jack Quartet.
- March 21: Classical pianist Simone Dinnerstein and singer-songwriter Tift Merritt.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to box office prior to show. Present with a valid photo ID (does not have to match name on voucher).
- Best available seats will be assigned at the box office. Valid only for performance listed on voucher.
Merkin Concert Hall
129 West 67th Street, New York, NY, 10023