50% Off East Village Eats Tasting Tour on Saturday, October 27
- Usually $60
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The East Village home to street art, trendy vintage stores and parks, but most importantly it offers some of the best food in the city. Discover great area eats on a four-hour tasting tour on Saturday, October 27, which includes tastings from ten restaurants plus three post-tour happy hour specials.
- Tastings on the agenda include tortitas de carnitas at Hecho en Dumbo, spicy cold noodles at Hot Kitchen, mini shrimp rolls at Luke's Lobster, quinoa brownies at Poco, albondigas at Bikini Eatery, short-rib pierogi at Veselka Bowery, mini chicken or pork tacos at Oaxaca Taqueria, steamed rice noodles with chopped pork belly at Jum Mum and currywurst at Wechsler’s.
- With this Time Out Offer, you'll devour delicious goodies at all of these East Village hot spots; plus, take advantage of post-tour drink specials like half-price wines by the glass at Aroma and $5 craft beers on tap at Idle Hands.
More details:This tasting tour is sponsored by Fourth Arts Block (FABnyc), a nonprofit arts incubator promoting arts and culture in the East Village, especially in the East Fourth Street Cultural District. Proceeds from East Village Eats will go towards FABnyc's ongoing programming. For more information on FABnyc and the tasting tour, click here.
Ticket buyers are automatically entered into a raffle for chance to win a dining and theater excursion in the East Village.
Need to know:
- The tour takes place on Saturday, October 27 from 1—5pm. Post-tour happy hour is from 5—7pm.
- The tasting tour begins at 1 Extra Place, where you will be given a map of the tour, a wristband and your very own compostable spork.