Bring your swing to World Music Institute's "Dominican Republic to Brooklyn" for $15, starring Joan Soriano
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate the swinging music of the Dominican Republic with $15 tickets to "Dominican Republic to Brooklyn" presented by World Music Institute on April 13 at 7pm.
- Joan Soriano, known as the Duke of bachata, brings his modernized old-school sound to Roulette, where he'll croon bittersweet ballads over steel-string guitar melodies for a highly danceable combo that will have you itching to dance the night away.
- Your $15 ticket includes a one-hour Brugal rum open bar from 7–8pm, a bachata dance lesson at 7:30pm and a deejayed after-party following the live concert.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to show. Present with a valid photo ID.
- Limited balcony seating; dance floor on the main level.
- Must be 21+ to drink.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
509 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11217