DCINY presents an Evening of Music by Dinos Constantinides at Carnegie Hall, now 50% off
- Usually $50
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Distinguished Concerts International New York on November 30 at Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, for an evening of original music by acclaimed Greek composer Dinos Constantinides.
- Described by The New York Times as a composer whose "music speaks simply, often combining Greek modes...with an attractive quality of ritual mystery," Constantinides has written more than 250 compositions, several of which have been recorded for Centaur Records.
- His works have been performed throughout world by prestigious ensembles, including the American Symphony Orchestra in New York; the Memphis and New Orleans Symphony Orchestras; the English Chamber Orchestra; the Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic in the Czech Republic; the Athens State Orchestra in Greece; and the Shenzhen Symphony Orchestra in China.
- Photo by Bjorg Magnea
Need to know:
- To redeem, bring printed voucher to the Carnegie Hall box office on 57th Street and Seventh Avenue.
- Event takes place Friday, November 30, at 8pm.
- Seating is general admission.
- Offer is nonrefundable, but transferable.
Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall
154 West 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019