30% Off Dinner at Dans le Noir?, a Unique Dining Experience in NYC
- Usually $69
- Save up to 30%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Blind tasting has a whole new meaning at Dans le Noir?, where you'll be served a three-course meal in total darkness and guided and served by the blind. It's not just dinner, it's a sensorial, social and human experience.
- Awaken your senses as you completely reevaluate your perception of taste, smell and texture. The darkness protects you from your inhibitions and frees you to experience relationships and interactions without prejudice or preconception.
- It is a richly human experience in which the blind become your eyes, opening your mind to an intriguing new world of mystery and sensation. Dive into your imagination and rediscover your senses in a place totally devoid of vanity.
Offer options:Dinner for one person: $48 (a $69 value)
Dinner for four people, plus Fidelity Cards: $192 (a $372 value), card is redeemable for two cocktails per person, plus 10 percent off your next visit.
Menu options:White: Chef's surprise
Blue: Fish and seafood lovers
Red: Meat eaters
More details:Enjoy the famous surprise meal at Dans le Noir?, created with the help of Chef Olivier Romain, with the finest selection of wines by Christophe Garnier, its wine expert.
You can choose a three-course, prix-fixe surprise menu, but you will not know exactly what you're eating, just the general category. You will not be asked what you would like to eat, but rather what you cannot eat; all dietary requirements and allergies are noted.
Pictures of each menu, along with a complete description of the items, will be presented to you as you exit into the bar and lounge area. Patrons will also be informed about the surprise wine or specialty cocktails served.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, you must make a reservation by calling 212-575-1671 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Coffee, tea and other hot drinks are not served in the dark, for safety reasons, but are available in the lighted lounge at the end of the experience.
- Wine is served with a special sleeve to prevent the bottle from breaking.
- You must be at least 18 years old. No alcoholic beverages will be served to anyone under 21, or to the group accompanying someone under 21.
- Patrons are responsible for their clothes and other accessories. The restaurant is not responsible for any accidents.
- Voucher is only valid for the month of August 2012. All Sales Are Final.