Join Citibabes for a holiday shopping event and activity day for kids and adults on December 14
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The members-only family resource club Citibabes is opening its doors to NYC's busiest parents and little ones ages 3 months to 6 years old for an amazing holiday shopping event. Moms and dads will enjoy complimentary perks and carefree shopping while kids enjoy a day of activities at Citibabes' secure and excellently staffed play space on December 14 from 10am through 4pm.
- Relax and head to Citibabes for a one-day shopping event where kids 3 months to 5 years old will enjoy a day of fun-filled arts and crafts with the Citibabes staff on the third floor as parents shop great holiday gifts and discounts from retailers of fashion, beauty, skin care, jewelry and more on the fourth floor. Busy moms and dads will also enjoy complimentary beverages and light fare during this event!
- Don't wait until the last minute to do your holiday shopping. Grab 40% off admission to Citibabes' one-day shopping event now for the most relaxing holiday shopping experience ever!
- Stella and Dot
- Organic Avenue
- Katherine Hooker
- Dapple Baby
- and more!
- Citibabes is the only family membership club offering best-in-class education, amenities, information, and fun for both children and adults. Its Soho club offers a 1,500-square-foot indoor play space, a full array of classes, preschool, a tumbling playroom, fitness gym and studio, birthday parties, child care, ongoing family events, workshops, seminars, Junior's Fresh family-friendly café and juice bar, and more!
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Toys for Tots, and donations of new toys will be accepted at the event.
- One complimentary hour of childminding is available by appointment only and subject to availability.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher valid on December 14, 2013, 10am through 4pm.
- Childminding appointments must be made in advance by calling 212-334-5440 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Childminding is limited to a maximum of one hour.