Enjoy 40% off a New York City Christmas Lights Tour
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Unparalleled by any other city in the world, the Christmas holidays in New York City are a magical time, when the city comes alive with the spirit and energy of the holidays.
- This year, for the first time ever, NYSee Tours is proud to offer its own unique version of a New York holiday tour: the NYSee Christmas Lights Tour, running from Thanksgiving to New Year's, every day from 7 to 11pm.
- Led by one of NYSee's knowledegable guides, the tour begins in Herald Square, heads over to the Italian enclave of Dyker Heights for the extravagant Christmas lights displays, and ends with a wintry stroll through Greenwich Village and a trip to the Christmas tree in Washington Square Park, all promising to show visitors a new, remarkable side of New York City at Christmas time.
Need to know:
- To redeem, you must contact the merchant with your TONY voucher code to reserve a tour. Reservations are required.
- Please call NYSee Tours at 212-957-5009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Voucher expires December 31, 2012.
- Christmas Lights Tours run every day from 7pm - 11pm, 11/26 to 12/31.
- Tour meets at Herald Square, behind the statue of the two bell ringers. Rain or shine.
- Voucher expires December 31st, 2012. All sales final.
NYSEE Christmas Lights Tours
35th Street between 6th Avenue and Broadway, New York, NY, 10018