$69 tickets to Chaplin on Broadway
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Charlie Chaplin, the man who changed the way America went to the movies, is now the musical Broadway can't stop talking about.
- Chaplin features a book by three-time Tony Award-winner Thomas Meehan (Hairspray, The Producers, Annie) and Christopher Curtis, with music and lyrics by Christopher Curtis.
- This big musical about the little tramp marks the sensational Broadway debut of Rob McClure as the legendary silent film star, and is choreographed and directed by Warren Carlyle (Follies, Hugh Jackman: Back on Broadway). See the show that's making America fall in love with Chaplin all over again.
Performances:Offer valid on evening and matinee performances on October 31, November 6, November 25 through 29 and December 4 through 6.
Three easy ways to buy:Online: Go to broadwayoffers.com and use code CHAPTONY.
Phone: Call 212-239-6200 and mention code CHAPTONY.
In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the Barrymore Theater box office.
Need to know:
- Offer valid on select orchestra and mezzanine seats and subject to availability and prior sale. Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Telephone and Internet orders are subject to standard service fees. All prices include a $2 facilities fee.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Other blackout dates may apply. Offer may be revoked at any time.
"Enchanting! When Rob McClure transforms himself into Chaplin's Little Tramp, it's a dizzying, multilevel metamorphasis."The New York Times
"Remarkable! Rob McClure is Brilliant."New York Magazine
"A thoughtful and touching musical that wins our hearts."NY1
"Well, hello, Rob McClure! Welcome to the show that's going to make you a Broadway star!"Newsday