Exclusive tickets to Caskers Craft Spirits Tasting on December 6 with 15% of proceeds benefiting Hurricane Sandy Relief
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Caskers will be raising funds for those that were severely impacted by Hurricane Sandy. 15% of proceeds from Caskers Craft Spirits Celebration will benefit hurricane relief efforts through New York Cares.
- Caskers helps you discover craft spirits that aren't available at your local liquor store! The Caskers Craft Spirits Celebration brings together some of the best craft distilleries from across the country and distills them together into a grand tastings event on Thursday, December 6th.
- Guests will enjoy unlimited samples of small-batch whiskies, vodkas, rums, gins, tequilas and liqueurs during the two-and-a-half-hour event, along with unique signature cocktails made by each distillery. In addition, Caskers will be giving away 5 mixology courses from New York's #1 Bartending School! VIP ticket holders will receive a keepsake tasting and nosing glass, along with early access to the celebration. Light bites will also be served. Music by Jay White.
- With this Time Out offer, you will able to participate in live, hands-on cocktail making classes taught by Steve Schneider, principal bartender at Employees Only. Go on stage and learn how to make an amazing cocktail (you should already know how to enjoy one)!
Participating distilleries:Boyd & Blair
Charbay Winery & Distillery
El Buho Mezcal
Finger Lakes Distilling
High West Distillery
Hooker's House Bourbon
Namias Et Fils Distillery
Van Brunt Stillhouse
Need to know:
- To redeem, bring your printed TONY voucher and a valid photo ID to the venue.
- General Admission 7:00pm-9:30pm / VIP Admission 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Each ticket is good for one person. Ticket may not be duplicated, sold, or traded unless required by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or redeem this ticket. Valid identification will be required at the door.
- All sales are final.
Caskers Craft Spirits Celebration
40 Broad Street, New York, NY, 10004