40% Off Tickets to Woody Harrelson's New Play Bullet For Adolf
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bullet for Adolf is a new comedy by Woody Harrelson and Frankie Hyman, directed by Woody Harrelson and featuring Marsha Stephanie Blake, Brandon Coffey, David Coomber, Shamika Cotton, Shannon Garland, Lee Osorio, Tyler Jacob Rollinson and Nick Wyman.
- During the summer of 1983, in the sweltering heat of Houston, an unlikely friendship is formed when a couple of mid-western rubes with uncertain futures meet up with a slick New Yorker on the run from his past. The disappearance of a WWII artifact sets off a chain of events that proves nothing changes the present like a blast from the past.
- The characters that populate this hysterical, rapid-fire new comedy by real-life friends Woody Harrelson and Frankie Hyman are based on real people, though the events depicted are fiction and the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.
Performance schedule:Mon 8pm; Wed 7pm; Thu 8pm; Fri 8pm; Sat 2pm & 8pm; Sun 3pm & 7pm
Three easy ways to buy:Online: Visit BroadwayOffers.com and enter code FA39TONY1.
Phone: Call 212-947-8844 and mention code FA39TONY1.
In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the New World Stages box office. Box office hours are Mon 1-8pm; Tue 1-7pm; Wed 10am-8pm; Thu 1-8pm; Fri 1-10pm; Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 10am-7:30pm.
Need to know:
- Offer valid through September 9. Offer is subject to availability and may be revoked at any time. Ticket price includes $1.50 facility fee. Normal service charges apply to online and phone orders.
- No exchanges or refunds. Not valid for prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit 10 tickets per order. Schedule subject to change. All sales are final.
- Photo: Carol Rosegg. From left: David Coomber, Shamika Cotton, Nick Wyman, Marsha Stephanie Blake.
"Bullet for Adolf has all the markings of a cult show! We're in Tarantino territory!"New York Post
"Screamingly funny!"Associated Press
"Bullet for Adolf is filled with go-for-broke comedy that works!"Entertainment Weekly
"Hard-partying, hard-arguing characters who live to a pumped-up, vintage MTV-style soundtrack!"The New York Times