50% Off Brazilian Carnaval Halloween Cruise
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This Halloween, Affairs Afloat is turning its Wednesday Brazilian cruise into a Carnaval Halloween cruise; mix, mingle, dance and drink with other costumed New Yorkers on the Hudson River on Wednesday, October 31.
- Be sure to dress to impress—the wearer of the best costume will win $150. There will be a samba performance, a DJ spinning carnival beats and Top 40 dance music, plus a cash bar and cash buffet available on the ship.
- This Time Out Offer gets you admission to the Brazilian Cruise aboard the <em>Queen of Hearts</em> and a well drink for 50% off.
Need to know:
- Boarding is at 6:30pm and the ship sails until 10pm.
- You must be at least 21 years old, with valid ID, to attend
- Costumes optional. If not in costume, dress code will be strictly enforced: No Sneakers, no shorts, no T-shirts, no hats, no jerseys, no boots, no baggy clothing and no rubber soled shoes.