Travel the globe one wine at a time at the 5th annual Around the World in 80 Sips wine-tasting event on Friday, Nov 8
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Bottlenotes for an international wine-tasting journey with 40% off tickets to Around the World in 80 Sips on November 8 from 7:30 through 9:30pm for unlimited one-ounce tastings and hors d'oeuvres.
- Grab your complimentary Bottlenotes wine glass and get tasting! You'll discover over 80 vinos from New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, the U.S., France and Italy all under one roof of the swanky Hell's Kitchen spot Espace. Enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and Häagen-Dazs gelato as well as unique wine and Vosges Chocolate pairings during this two-hour tasting event.
- For the truly sophisticated lush, grab early VIP admission and enjoy an exclusive hour of premier wine tastings from 6:30 through 7:30pm for just $75 (regularly $125)!
- Sherry-Lehmann Wine & Spirits
- Anna de Codorniu
- Chateau Montelena Winery
- Cameron Hughes
- Croft Pink
- Cannonball Wine Company
- Duckhorn Vineyards
- Fonseca Port Wine
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- HandCraft Artisan Collection
- Heritage Link Brands
- International Riesling Foundation
- Massimo Prestige Vineyards
- Taylor Fladgate
- The Wine Sisterhood
- Wente Family Estates
- Beer provided by Samuel Adams
- Chateau Peyrabon
- and more
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID to attend. Service fee is not included in ticket price.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.