Savor a four-course Southern dinner paired with Peak Organic beers at Blue Smoke Battery Park City on October 29
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The culinary geniuses at Blue Smoke are teaming up with Peak Organic Brewing Co. for a one-night-only dining event featuring four Southern-inspired courses paired with four unique beers at 7pm on October 29.
- Seats are limited, so grab your ticket now and get set for a savory meal by Blue Smoke Battery Park City's chef de cuisine Jeffrey Held with dessert by acclaimed pastry chef Michiko Cinar and four Peak Organic beers made from locally sourced, organic ingredients.
- Don't miss the chance to satisfy your taste buds with a choice of Snacks (appetizers) followed by an impressive main-course menu, dessert, and mignardises (small desserts). Quench your thirst with four of Peak Organic's most deliciously brewed and ethically crafted beers.
- Assorted Snacks
- Main menu:
Grilled oyster toast with smoked bone marrow and hollandaise
Family style beer steamed littleneck clams with herbed butter
Hickory smoked shortribs with lobster bordelaise and a side of family style market vegetables
- Dessert: Profiteroles
- Assorted mignardises
- Organic Peak beers: (one of each)
Fresh Cut Pilsner
Fall Summit Ale
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend. Must arrive 15min early, dinner starts promptly at 7pm.
- Snacks and mignardises are subject to change.
- A limited number of seats are available.
- Tax and gratuity not included; 20% tip is recommended. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.