Go on a journey of survival and self-discovery with tickets to BIKEMAN: A 9/11 Play
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bikeman is a new play adapted from the critically acclaimed book by Thomas F. Flynn, a reporter recounting his first-person experience about the morning of the September 11 attacks. Save up to 50% off tickets now!
- Tom Flynn, a producer for “The CBS Evening News,” was outside his Greenwich Village home when he witnessed the first plane flying low, loud and determined on a fatal path toward the World Trade Center. Driven by journalistic instinct, he jumped on his bike and sped down to report on the story. He had no idea this day was truly like no other and his perspective on life would be forever changed.
- Using the astonishing text from Thomas F. Flynn’s acclaimed book, Bikeman: An Epic Poem, and told through the voices of five extraordinary actors, this production transports the audience back to a first-person, eyewitness experience of what it was like to be there, standing at the foot of the towers on that fateful, historic day.
To purchase tickets:
- Click here with promo code “BIKETONY” to purchase discount tickets through April 20, 2014.
- The Producers of Bikeman proudly support the 9/11 Memorial by donating 7.5% from each ticket sold after deducting federal and admission taxes; group, credit card and automated ticket commissions; subscription fees; sums paid to theatrical union pension, health/welfare and annuity funds; and receipts from Actors’ Fund benefit performances.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances from January 30 through April 20, 2014. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to phone and Internet orders.