Grab your half-price ticket to Legendarium, presented by Big Apple Circus
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience the nostalgic thrills of historic big tops and get a firsthand view of beauties, daredevils and clowns from another era at the 35th-season production of Big Apple Circus Presents Legendarium.
- Get up close and personal with the globe's most spectacular circus performers; no seat is more than 50 feet away from the courageous mid-air flips, captivating contortionists, agile acrobats and jaw-dropping juggling tango team.
- With this Time Out Offer, get half-price tickets to select performances in November. Choose your date and time when you click the “buy” button.
- From the U.S., the Acrobuffos, the husband-and-wife clown team, bring gales of laughter with their slapstick comedy.
- From Bulgaria, Andrey Mantchev takes to the skies in a solo trapeze act of mid-air flips and jaw-dropping catches.
- From China, the all-female Dalian Acrobatic Troupe performs perilous poses of superior synchronization on bicycles.
- From Canada, Daniel Cyr spirals and spins around the ring in a steel hoop of his own invention.
- From Russia, breathtaking duo Desire of Flight (Valeriy Sychev and Malvina Abakarova) defies gravity in soaring stunts on aerial straps.
- From Russia, Ekaterina Stepanova is a lithe vision of grace wrapped and whirling in aerial silks.
- From Argentina, Elayne Kramer astounds with a backbone as flexible as an archer's bow.
- From France and the Netherlands, Emily and Menno van Dyke combine the dramatic passion of tango with rhythmic juggling for a dance of flawless coordination.
- From the U.S., Jenny Vidbel exudes pure pride with her handsome horses, prancing ponies and perky pups.
- From the U.S., John Kennedy Kane is a debonair ringmaster guiding you through the world of the circus.
- From Hungary, the Quinterion Troupe demonstrates unparalleled power as sculpted men flip, throw and catch a fearless maiden.
- From China, Zhang Fan faces the ultimate test of balance, performing stunts of sheer strength on a swaying slack wire.
About the Big Apple Circus:The Big Apple Circus, a not-for-profit performing arts and outreach institution committed to invigorating the communities it serves, is New York's original one-ring circus and has been delighting audiences of all ages under its Big Top for 35 years.
Performance information:Performers from around the world create joyful memories under the direction of Guillaume Dufresnoy:
Need to know:
- To redeem, bring your printed voucher to the box office. Vouchers downloaded onto phones will not be accepted.
- Best available seats are assigned within the first 11 rows, at the discretion of management and will be available for pickup after 10am the day of the performance.
- No seat is more than 50 feet from the ring.
- Gifted tickets must be picked up by person whose name is on the voucher with a valid photo ID.
- If you need wheelchair or special needs seating, you must book directly with Big Apple Circus by calling 800-922-3772 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Children under three years old are free if held on an adult lap; one child per lap.
- Big Top is climate controlled for comfort.
- All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.