54% off German beer and food for two at Die Koelner Bierhalle
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Savor any combination of four Weihenstephan beers—from five available options—along with any two burger, salad or wurst entrées on the menu for you and a friend at 54% off.
- Die Koelner Bierhalle, or KBH as it's affectionately called, is an authentic German beer hall featuring the best beer from Germany and beyond. KBH is inspired by the German city of Cologne. It's a must-see spot with great food and drinks—as well as a lot of space to meet friends or people-watch. Located just a few blocks from the Barclays Center, KBH is the place to relax and enjoy some quality beer.
- To that end, Weihenstephan, the oldest existing brewery in the world, dating back to 1040, is featured in this offer.
- Any four Weihenstephan beers on the menu. Options include: Weissbier, Dunkel, Pale Ale, Kristallweissbier and Vitus.
- Your choice of any two wurst, burger or salad entrées on the menu. Choose from sausage platters featuring bratwurst, weisswurst, currywurst and kielbasa, the Die Koelner Salad, or the KBH Burger with fries.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please visit www.bevbucks.com/redeem and enter your voucher code. Reservation is required and subject to availability.
- Please wait for your voucher confirmation before making reservations.
- Available any time Monday through Thursday and after 5pm on Sundays.
- Dine-in only. Menu options limited to all wurst, salad and burger selections.
- Tax and gratuity are not included.
- Offer expires March 30, 2013. All sales are final.
Die Koelner Bierhalle
84 St. Mark's Place, Brooklyn, NY, 11217