33% Off Tickets to Bayside! (A Saved By the Bell musical!)
- Usually $15
- Saving 33%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The unauthorized and hilarious Saved By the Bell parody, takes place during a typical day at Bayside High until the students find out The Max, their favorite (and only) hangout spot, is closing unless they can raise an unreasonable amount of money ($500)
- On Wednesday, September 26, come see if Zack and Kelly will break up forever?! Will Slater quits wrestling?! Who develops an incurable caffeine addiction?! Will Screech die?! And much much more!!
- Get your ticket to Bayside! The UnMusical!, which playfully mocks conventional Broadway shows with toe-tapping melodies about homoerotic wrestling, rock ballads about cell phones and love songs about teenage pregnancies, for 33 percent off.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the show, along with photo ID. The show begins at 8pm.
- 5-Hour Energy will be there handing out free samples to help you kick that nasty caffeine pill addiction!
- All sales are final.
"Book of Mormon meets Saved by the Bell"Julie Chang, Fox 5
"It’s comical, and genius"Talent in Motion Magazine