Exclusively Vintage. A Vertical Tasting Dinner with Balblair Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Sorry you missed this offer...
- On Wednesday, October 24, at 7pm, join Balblair Single Malt Scotch Whisky, with distillery manager John MacDonald and St. Andrews Restaurant, for a truly unique dinner event and private vertical tasting only available from Time Out Offers.
- Enjoy a special, four-course menu designed by St. Andrews's chef, expertly paired with the full line of Balblair, as well as rare and not-yet-released vintages.
- During this exclusive vertical tasting dinner, you'll learn about the very select process used by the only distillery that releases exclusively single-malt vintages.
Menu:First course: Roast quail served with skirlie potato cake, onion jam and balsamic glaze
Second course: Honey- and fig-glazed sea scallops with baby carrot and quinoa salad
Third course, choice of:
Grilled New Zealand rack of lamb with pear and mint chutney, roasted red potatoes, asparagus and brandy-thyme reduction
Pan-seared halibut with brussels sprouts, pancetta, fingerling potatoes, cherry tomatoes and arugula-pesto broth
Dessert, choice of:
Sticky toffee pudding with warm caramel sauce and fresh cream
St. Andrews cranachan with fresh berries and homemade shortbread cookies
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the event.
- You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
- Dinner starts at 7pm.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.