Fall Fashion Event at Pera Soho and a $50 Gift Certificate to B Spa Bar
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Head over to Pera for a Fashion Week event that will make you feel good inside and out. On Friday, September 14 from 7:30pm to 10pm, fashion and beauty businesses will showcase their products and services.
- This exclusive event will showcase six amazing charities. A portion of the proceeds will go to these organizations, and attendees will vote for the charity of their choice to receive $1,000; each charity will get $1,000's worth of gift certificates.
- With this Time Out Offer, your ticket to the event also gets you a $50 gift certificate towards any facial or massage service at B Spa Bar.
More details:There will be a silent auction. Your ticket includes one drink during the first hour and complimentary appetizers. The bar will remain open all night, and a percentage of sales will benefit the charities listed below.
Supporting the following charities:
- DEF: Founded in 2007 by Russell Simmons and leaders in the Diamond Industry with a mission to support education initiatives in African nations where diamonds are a natural resource. The DEF believes that sustainable development through education is essential to empowering both individuals and society to reach their fullest potential.
- Look Good Feel Better Program, American Cancer Society: Helps women who have cancer to feel better about themselves through skin care and makeup.
- Girls Who Rock: Connects entertainment, technology and design communities in order to support music, girls and education.
- Vanity 4 Humanity: Dr. Donald Roland travels around the world to help underprivileged women who have breast cancer and children who are born with cleft palates.
- National Dance Institute: Started in 1976 by ballet star Jacques d'Amboise, NDI is a nonprofit arts education organization. The first of its kind, it serves 5,000 children each week in grades K through 6.
- LiNK: A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that is supported solely by private donors. Their work entails aiding and protecting North Korean refugees. LiNK's work focuses on awareness through grassroots mobilization and telling stories of hope and survival. They work directly with refugees through a network of shelters in China and Southeast Asia—protecting, educating and assisting them to eventually find freedom and enabling them to live new lives.
- RBRW was created for the socially conscious fashionista, bridging the gap between those fashion-forward visitors who love the glamour and excitement of the entertainment and fashion worlds, and those who want to become more socially active. Their exciting and varied content promotes awareness of pressing social issues faced by millions of women and children in this country, with special emphasis on the plight of domestic violence victims. They aim to help women break the cycle by giving them a way out through a place of safety, education, career help, counseling, practical fashion and grooming tips.
Need to know:
- You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
- To redeem this offer, show up to the event with a valid photo ID. Name on ID must match name on voucher.
- All sales are final.
- Gift certificate expires in one year. Tax and gratuity not included. To redeem, call B Spa Bar at 866-620-4490 to make an appointment with your voucher number.
Locations (2 available):