TONY Exclusive: Invitation-Only Event at Artisanal Cheese Center
Sorry you missed this offer...
- You're invited to attend "A Great American Project," an invitation-only class at the Artisanal Cheese Center. As part of this exclusive offer, you'll enjoy a selection of six regional cheeses and four American wines, plus you'll be enrolled as a RocketHub $35 fueler.
- Come learn about Artisanal's groundbreaking plan to ignite a new revolution in the American cheese industry by offering the largest collection of 300 American artisan cheeses and making local cheeses available to our entire nation.
- During this event, you will join Artisanal's CEO Dan Dowe, the Dean of Curriculum and author of Mastering Cheese, Cheese Plates and Cheese Connoisseur Max McCalman and the entire Artisanal staff to use the Artisanal CheeseClock to "spread the curd" on how to enjoy cheese.
About Artisanal:Since opening its doors in 2003, Artisanal has revolutionized interest in world-class cheeses with its state-of-the-art aging caves and classrooms to educate consumers on American cheese.
RocketHub detailsArtisanal has partnered with RocketHub to bring awareness to the Great American Project and to finance the final development and manufacturing of the Artisanal CheeseClock platter, plate and knives, and create a new user-friendly website to help you find you favorite local artisan cheeses. By supporting the revolution, you are gaining an education of a lifetime and giving hundreds of small and dedicated cheese-makers and their milk suppliers the opportunity to flourish and prosper.
RocketHub $35 enrollment includes a CheeseClock refrigerator magnet, a copy of the CheeseClock story and a signed copy of Mastering Cheese, with shipping included.
For more information about your RocketHub membership, click here.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, call 877-797-1200 to book, and then bring your voucher to class. Class runs from 6:15pm until 8pm. All sales are final.
- Book shipping is included in the continental United States.
Artisanal Cheese Center
483 10th Ave Suite 100, New York, NY, 10018