41% Off Pizza-Making Class at AOA Bar and Grill
- Usually $80
- Save up to 41%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Stop ordering takeout and learn how to make yourself pizza on any Saturday or Sunday from 11am to 1pm. The pros at AOA Bar and Grill will reveal the tips and tricks behind making mouthwatering pies, focaccia bread and mini calzones from the dough up.
- This two-hour course will guide you through the process of kneading and stretching dough to achieve the perfect thin crust of ideal texture and chewiness, as well as the proper dough-to-sauce, sauce-to-cheese and cheese-to-toppings ratios.
- A final exam will take place at the end of the course and will involve sampling the day's creations. Extra credit will be awarded to pies that are in some semblance of a circle, have not been subjected to the five-second rule or that maintain edibility.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with top three dates. Reservations are required and subject to availability.
- Make sure to bring your voucher to class.
- Voucher expires three months after purchase.
AOA Bar & Grill
35 Sixth Ave, New York, NY, 10013