Time Out Supper Club at Aldea Restaurant a part of the Manhattan Cocktail Classic on May 13
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Introducing the Time Out Supper Club, a new monthly series of one-night-only tasting events curated with the city's top chefs and restaurants. Join Time Out on May 13 for a communal dinner with Chef George Mendes (named one of Food & Wine's best chefs). The evening will feature a five-course chef's tasting menu paired with craft cocktails, in celebration of Aldea's fifth anniversary.
- Chef George Mendes' Michelin-starred Aldea will turn five years old on May 12. The Union Square-area restaurant has been a destination for Portuguese cuisine since it opened in 2009, and has earned critical acclaim and many fans over the years for George's ability to blend and elevate flavors from the Iberian coast to Japan.
- Don't miss the your opportunity to enjoy five-course gourmet meal paired with five specialty cocktails with your Time Out—exclusive tickets to Time Out Supper Club dinner at Aldea Restaurant.
- Warm Pickled Mackerel with cucumber juice and coriander
- Green Asparagus with egg yolk, caviar and soy
- House-cured cod
- Aged duck breast with red corn grits and chanterelles
- Chocolate dessert with hazelnut and banana
- Rose Mule (Reyka Vodka)
- Ontem à Noite (Hendrick’s Gin)
- A Menina (Sailor Jerry Rum)
- O Porto (Hudson Rye Whiskey)
- Jerez Flip (Sailor Jerry Run)
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Offer is valid for purchased event time shown on voucher on May 13, 2014.
- Food and drinks subject to availability and subject to change.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to drink alcohol.