Celebrate culture through cinema with 40% off tickets to the 21st Annual African Diaspora International Film Festival Nov 29 through Dec 15
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience culture-rich cinema at the 21st Annual African Diaspora International Film Festival with 40% off passes and individual tickets for select screenings from November 29 through December 15.
- Join the African Diaspora International Film Festival (ADIFF) as they present an eclectic mix of urban, classic, independent, and foreign films that depict the richness and diversity of the life experience of people of African descent and indigenous people all over the world.
- Bridge across cultures with opening-night tickets to three empowering films for just $15 each (regularly priced $25) or grab a festival pass and get access to all regular festival screenings for only $105 (regularly priced $175).
How to purchase tickets:
- Click here to learn more and view the festival schedule. Enter promo code "TONY" to receive 40% off select screenings and passes.
Film schedule for individual tickets:
- Chasing Shakespeare by Norry Niven is a beautiful and enchanting love story about a young Native American woman’s search for her destiny and her widower husband’s attempts to reunite with her after her death.
Friday, November 29 at 7:30pm - Symphony Space
- The New York premiere gala screening of Alice Walker: Beauty in Truth is the compelling story of an extraordinary woman’s journey from her birth in a paper-thin shack in the cotton fields of Eatonton, Georgia, to her recognition as a key writer of the 20th century.
Saturday, December 7 at 8pm - Cowin Center, Teachers College
- The U.S. premiere of Tango Negro, African Roots of Tango by Angolan filmmaker Dom Pedro explores the expression of tango’s Africanness and the contribution of African cultures in the creation of the tango.
Friday, December 13 at 8:30pm - Cowin Center, Teachers College
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for select screenings from November 29 through December 15, 2013. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchase.
- Opening night tickets are only valid for the purchased date. Tickets are only valid for screening and Q&A. Reception not included.
- Festival passes are valid for regular screenings only, and do not include special events with receptions.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to phone and Internet orders.
Locations (4 available):