Visit NYC's spookiest haunts with 52% off the Halloween walking tour from iAdventure.com
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Looking for a good scare this Halloween? This October, join iAdventure.com for a spooky walking tour around the city, where you'll learn about the Western European origins of the beloved holiday, and how Irish immigrants made it an American tradition.
- You'll stop at houses and establishments known for their ghostly residents, such as the Old Merchant House, and visit the cemetery at St. Mark's in-the-Bowery to hear about the grave robbery that occurred there.
- With this offer, you'll participate in this guided witchy walk for 52% off on October 19, 26 or 30. Candy is included in the tour!
- Check out Time Out New York's complete guide to Halloween, NYC haunted houses, and costume shops.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Rain or shine, tours leave promptly at 12:30pm or 6pm, depending on the session you chose. Subject to availability.
- Tours are approximately two hours and one mile long. Kids under the age of five are free.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to register with your guide.
- Voucher is valid for tours through October 30. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Village Party Store
13 East 8th St, New York, NY, 10003