One night only! See legendary vocalist Marilyn Maye perform at Iridium and meet her after the show on July 10
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Time Out invites you to an exclusive meet-and-greet champagne toast with star Marilyn Maye, plus preferred seating to a one-night-only performance of Marilyn Maye Takes Five at the Iridium jazz club on July 10 at 10pm.
- Wednesday July 10, Marilyn Maye is bringing her renowned style of jazz along with five musical virtuosos: pianist Tedd Firth, bassist Tom Hubbard, drummer Ray Marchica, clarinetist Ken Peplowski and noted trumpet man Brian Pareschi.
- Tune into this one-of-a-kind night featuring jazz royalty on stage as they perform Marilyn Maye's hit recording "Take Five." With your exclusive Time Out ticket, meet the star herself after the performance, and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne to toast with the lady of the night!
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your Time Out Offers voucher within one business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for date of event, July 10, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend. Show starts at 10pm.
- Additional drinks and food are available for purchase. Gratuity not included.
1650 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019