25% off premium seats to Vera Wang in conversation with Fern Mallis at 92Y Uptown
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Fern Mallis, creator of New York Fashion Week, at the 92nd Street Y on Tuesday, February 19, at 8pm, as she looks at the inner workings and culture of fashion with the internationally recognized designer Vera Wang.
- The Vera Wang name remains synonymous with understated gowns constructed in rich fabrics such as silk lace and duchess satin. Over the past few years, Vera Wang has expanded her collection from her renown wedding gowns to include shoes, home goods and a contemporary women's line.
- Vera Wang was named Womenswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2005. Grab a prime orchestra seat to find out what's next for one of today's most influential designers.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please bring your printed voucher and a valid photo ID to the venue.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Kaufmann Concert Hall | 92nd Street Y
1395 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10128