Taste the best of New York's home-brewed beers at Homebrewklyn: Homebrewer's Contest & Festival on June 22
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Taste your way through the best of New York's artisanally crafted beers with $5 off tickets to Homebrewklyn: Homebrewer's Contest & Festival on Saturday, June 22.
- Help crown the winner and choose from one of two time slots to sample the handiwork of 20 different home brewers while munching on complimentary bites provided by Charlito's Cocina, the Bagel Store, plus chips and hot sauce by Piñata Hot Sauce. Additional food options will be available for purchase.
- Organized by Rally Downtown, this festival is one of many events designed to help drive traffic to small businesses in creative ways in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, and donates 10% of their revenue to local nonprofit organizations. Homebrewklyn is cosponsored by Bitter Esters and features vendors Charlito's Cocina, the Bagel Store and Piñata Hot Sauce.
- Andrew Grimm, "Blackberry Headed Stranger"
- Jeff Lyons, "£ 3 Rye Saison
- Tony Bellis, "Summer Thyme Belgian Pale Ale"
- William Reder, "Beni Shoga Cider"
- Shannon Bowser, "Goldbrick Imperial Farmhouse"
- Jon Luton, "Old Jon Finn"
- Michael LaPlante, "This Ones For Hope!"
- David Smucker, "Eddard"
- Kate Boicourt, "The Venus de Gowanus"
- Brett Taylor, "Iris IPA"
- Robert and Christopher, "Adulthood"
- Chris Grunke, "Grunke Bitter"
- Michael Messenie, "Best Bitter"
- Casey Soloff, "Kiwi's Big Adventure"
- Josh Quinn, "Bohemian Raspberry"
- Mick Spicer, "EPA"
- Mike Cafaro & Dru Nichols, "Not Your Bud IPL"
- And more!
Need to know:
- Must be 21+ to attend. All sales are final. Offer is noncancelable and nonrefundable.
- Participating vendors are subject to change.