Get onboard for local eats along NYC's waterfront and save 30% off a second Urban Oyster tour!
Sorry you missed this offer...
- You're invited to eat, drink and cruise with Urban Oyster all while giving back to the NYC waterfront! Join Urban Oyster as they launch their brand-new Neighborhood Eats: Waterfront tour, with exclusive tickets to this mouthwatering foodie tour and receive a special 30% discount on any future Urban Oyster tour.
- Start the day at South Street Seaport and explore its artisanal markets, chocolate factories, historic restaurants and brand-new shops. Along the way, you'll indulge in delicious local treats before hopping aboard a New York Water Taxi to continue this gastronomic exploration in Brooklyn.
- Don't miss this three-and-a-half-hour tour where you'll not only discover a unique section of New York's waterfront that was once the home of global food imports, teeming markets and major food production facilities but also experience the waterfront as it is today. See its reinvention by a new generation of entrepreneurs as it continues to rebuild since Hurricane Sandy. A portion of your ticket will benefit ongoing Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts.
- Round-trip scenic cruise of the harbor aboard New York Water Taxi
- Delicious tastings at shops and restaurants
- A bottle of water
- Map of the neighborhood you've visited
- Donation to Sandy recover efforts
- Every Wednesday and Thursday from 11am-2:30pm
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 11am–2:30pm.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please go to urbanoyster.com to register for your choice of tour. Enter your voucher code in the coupon field at checkout.
- Please check in at Bowne & Co. Stationers 15 minutes ahead of the tour time.
- Voucher not valid for Urban Oyster's harbor cruises. Noncancelable, nonrefundable. Voucher expires August 22, 2013.
- Instructions for booking your second Urban Oyster tour at 30% off will be included in your voucher.