See the award winning parody of the hit movie The Silence of the Lambs with tickets to SILENCE! The Musical
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See a whole new side of The Silence of the Lambs with the very smart and hilarious parody SILENCE! The Musical at the Elektra Theatre.
- Rookie FBI agent Clarice Starling matches wits with the brilliant but insane Hannibal Lecter, while a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrates the action as Buffalo Bill dances a hoedown to kidnap the hapless Catherine Martin.
- Winner of the NYC Fringe's Best Musical Award and the Best Musical at the Off Broadway Alliance Awards, SILENCE! The Musical will have you rollicking in your seats with its whip-smart dialogue and shocking songs.
- General Seating (FBI Headquarters): Was $59, Now $47.20
- Premium Seating (The Well): Was $79, Now $63.20
To purchase tickets:
- Click here and enter code SILTONY13 to receive discounted tickets on FBI or Well seating.
Need to know:
- Offer valid for performances thru July 7, 2013.
- Subject to availability. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Blackout dates may apply.