See the eighth annual PULSE Contemporary Art Fair from May 9-12
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Spend an afternoon perusing world-famous contemporary art with half off tickets to the eighth annual PULSE Contemporary Art Fair on May 9 through May 12.
- This renowned art fair returns to present 60 national and international galleries exhibiting works by both emerging and established artists. Browse room after room of amazing art, from photography and painting to sculpture and video—and more!
- Special highlights of this year's show include contemporary Japanese solo artist Yoshio Murakami; Ali Kazma, who was recently selected for the Turkish Pavilion at the Venice Biennale; and the addition of distinguished new galleries that include Galerie Michael Sturm and seasoned New York photography dealer Steven Kasher's namesake space.
- Thursday, May 9: noon–8pm
- Friday, May 10: 11am–8pm
- Saturday, May 11: 11am–8pm
- Sunday, May 12: 11am–7pm
How to redeem:
- To redeem, please click here and enter promo code PLSTIMEOUTNY when purchasing your tickets.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please visit http://tmout.us/kqwas and enter promo code PLSTIMEOUTNY.
125 W 18th St, New York, NY, 10011