Face the canopy and zip-lining challenge head-on with an adventure in the Poconos from Outdoor Connections
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Break away from the city for a daylong adventure in the beautiful mountains of the Poconos with 39% off a canopy and zip-lining challenge including round-trip transportation from Outdoor Connections.
- Choose one of four tour dates and get ready for this three-to-four-hour-long thrilling adventure high above the ground. The treetop challenge consists of a series of zip lines, connected by bridges, ropes, planks and other obstacles.
- After you complete all five thrilling courses, you'll have a chance to ride the 1,000-foot-long big-mountain zip line, or rip down on a breathtaking, unique roller coaster!
- Sunday, May 19.
- Sunday, June 9.
- Saturday, July 6.
- Sunday, July 28.
- Round-trip transportation, leaving from the Federal Post Office Building on Eighth Ave and West 31st Street. Pickup time will be provided upon redemption.
- Guides to leads the adventure and all necessary equipment.
- Continental breakfast while en route, and a picnic lunch.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please e-mail email@example.com to reserve a trip and receive trip itinerary details.
- Please reserve a spot at your earliest convenience; space is limited and subject to availability.
- Noncancelable, nonrefundable.