Go kayaking along the Hudson Valley and relax on the sandbar with a barbecue lunch
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Kayak along the banks of the beautiful Hudson Valley and enjoy a unique BBQ picnic lunch on a sandbar with round-trip transportation included, all for 39% off with this adventure offer from Outdoor Connections.
- Choose from one of four tour dates, then grab a paddle and hit the open river! You'll kayak a 2.5-hour course, and experience both river and backwater environments for a course that's fun and of moderate difficulty.
- After you've paddled the open river, climb out onto a special sandbar for a unique 1.5-hour BBQ picnic lunch and some well-deserved relaxation in the sun. You'll tuck into boiled shrimp, marinated chicken skewers, burgers, hot dogs, vegetable pasta salad, corn on the cob, soda and water at this alfresco BBQ. Kites, frisbees and horseshoes will also be provided for your entertainment.
- Sunday, June 2
- Saturday, June 29
- Sunday, July 21
- Sunday, September 1
- Round-trip transportation, leaving from the Federal Post Office Building on Eighth Ave and West 31st Street. Pickup time will be provided upon redemption.
- A four-hour kayak trip led by licensed guides, including park fees and equipment.
- Continental breakfast while en route, and a BBQ picnic lunch on the sandbar.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please e-mail email@example.com to reserve a trip and receive trip itinerary details.
- Please reserve a spot at your earliest convenience; space is limited and subject to availability.
- Noncancelable, nonrefundable.