Relax with a hike, yoga and wine outing in the Hudson Valley from Outdoor Connections
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hike the beautiful Hudson Valley, practice yoga surrounded by trees and enjoy a wine tasting in a local vineyard with round-trip transportation included—all for 38% off with this adventure offer from Outdoor Connections.
- Choose one of three tour dates and get ready for an all-inclusive experience in New York's own state parks. Explore their natural beauty and begin with a hike over a variety of terrain, then settle into a picturesque locale for a 75-minute yoga session led by certified instructors.
- After you've embraced your inner strength and relaxed, you'll enjoy an alfresco picnic lunch. The day will conclude with a stop along the celebrated Shawangunk Wine Trail as you sample some of their fine wines.
- Saturday, May 25.
- Saturday, June 15.
- Saturday, July 13.
- Round-trip transportation, leaving from the Federal Post Office Building on Eighth Ave and West 31st Street. Check-in is at 7:45am, and drop-off is approximately 6:45pm.
- A guided three-hour hike, a 75-minute yoga session and park fees.
- Continental breakfast while en route, an alfresco picnic lunch and a wine tasting.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a trip and receive trip itinerary details.
- Please reserve a spot at your earliest convenience; space is limited and subject to availability.
- Noncancelable, nonrefundable.