Explore the beautiful Hudson Valley with a hiking-and-wine-tasting day trip from Outdoor Connections
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy the natural splendor of the Hudson Valley and sample wines from local vineyards with round-trip transportation included for 39% off this outing from Outdoor Connections.
- Choose from one of four convenient dates for this all-inclusive adventure, and explore the scenic overlooks, mountain streams and lakes that the region has to offer.
- After you've stretched your muscles and had your fill of foliage-filled views, you'll enjoy an alfresco picnic lunch and relax with visits to two local vineyards for tastings of their fine wines.
- Sunday, May 26.
- Sunday, June 16.
- Saturday, July 6.
- Saturday, July 20.
- Round-trip transportation, leaving from the Federal Post Office Building on Eighth Ave and West 31st Street. Pickup time to be provided upon redemption.
- A guided three-hour hike and park fees.
- Continental breakfast while en route, an alfresco picnic lunch and two wine tastings at local vineyards.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please e-mail email@example.com to reserve a trip and receive trip itinerary details.
- Please reserve a spot at your earliest convenience; space is limited and subject to availability.