Experience a famous drag review and indulge in a tantalizing prix-fixe dinner at Lucky Cheng's
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get a taste of the exotic with a delicious prix-fixe three-course Asian-fusion dinner while you experience a world-famous Lucky Cheng's drag review, all for 40% off!
- See this one-hour show in which outrageous drag queens dish up interactive cabaret, comedy and karaoke. This evening of laughter, dance and entertainment is perfect for a date, a night out with friends or special occasions from a birthday to a bachelorette.
- You'll enjoy this performance while digging into a delicious three-course meal from an extensive menu that's packed with your favorite Asian flavors.
- Reserved seating for and access to the one-hour drag review
- One appetizer, one entrée and a chef's selection of desserts per person
Prix-fixe meal options:
- Option 1, $24 per person: Choose one appetizer and one entrée per person from a menu that includes five spice roasted chicken, miso-glazed vegetable skewers and wok orange stir-fried Berkshire pork.
- Option 2, $27 per person: Choose one appetizer and one entrée per person from a menu that includes roasted Muscovy duck in a yellow curry sauce, sesame-crusted Grade-A ahi tuna and grilled Korean barbecued pork chops.
- Option 3, $30 per person: Choose one appetizer and one entrée per person from a menu that includes whole red snapper with orange-tamarind glaze, grilled flank steak and orange-honey-ginger braised short ribs.
- All menu options come with a chef's selection of sweets for the dessert course.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please call 212-995-5500 to make a reservation. Bring a printed copy of your voucher to dinner.
- One voucher per person. Reservations subject to availability.
- Alcohol, tax and gratuity are not included. Select menu items are available for an additional fee. Must be 21+ to drink.
- Voucher expires August 1, 2013.