Exclusive tickets to the Golden Egg Film Festival, plus after-party and closing ceremonies at Teqa
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get your fill of international flicks and attend the first-ever Golden Egg Film Festival, plus an after-party and the the closing ceremonies at Teqa, with tickets exclusively from Time Out.
- This inaugural festival, which runs from May 20–25, gives global filmmakers and directors a platform to exhibit their works in the world-famous Tribeca Cinemas. With categories that range from documentary features to animated shorts, you're guaranteed to discover new and exciting talent while getting up-close-and-personal access to industry professionals.
- Each night the party continues after the screening with a private after-party at Teqa, a south-of-the-border hot spot, hosted by actor/comedian Jae Benjamin, one of Vanity Fair's "Downtown TOP 100." After-parties include a DJ, tequila tastings, wine and beer, and passed hors d'oeuvres. In addition to after-party access, you'll also be able to attend the closing ceremonies at Teqa on May 25.
What your ticket includes:
- A one-day pass to screenings at Tribeca Cinemas. Screenings are from 7-9pm.
- Access to after-party at Teqa the day of your screenings, including drinks and light bites.
- Admission to the closing ceremonies at Teqa on May 25, from 4-6pm.
- Monday, May 20:
FilmNoir (USA, world premiere) directed by Jules Helm, written by Allan Knee
Sleight of Hand (Australia) by Michael Cusack
Quinn's New Video Game (USA) by Heather Freeman
Asylum Seekers (UK, world premiere) directed and written by Hollie Ebdon
Chicken or the Egg (US) by Christine Kim
1st Session (US) directed and written by Alain G. Cloarec
The Followed (UK, world premiere) directed and written by Zak Klein
Head in a Box (UK, world premiere) directed and written by Joshua Kerr
Natsanat (US, world premiere) by Cheryl Halpern and Mitchell Stuart
- Wednesday, May 22:
Can't Stop Me Leavin' (Japan) directed by Yoh Komaya
Un Fils (Canada) directed and written by Andre Gaumond
Shrinking Woody Allen (Ireland) directed and written by Barry Grant
Alternate Sides (US, world premiere) directed and written by Olenka Denysenko and Jessica Pohly
Do Not Disturb (US, world premiere) directed and written by Padrick Rich
Is This It? (UK, world premiere) directed by Graeme Noble and written by John William-Noble
Abyssus Abyssum Inovat (US) created by Wes Simpkins and Matthew Glasson
Bear Hug (Australia) directed and written by Miranda Troynar
Treasure (UK, world premeire) created by Oliver Murray and Sam Kennedy
- Thursday, May 23:
Placebo (US) directed by Justin Ho, written by Justin Ho and Ryan O'Callaghan
Bibo (Russia) created by Anton Chistiakov and Mikhail Dmitriev
- Friday, May 24:
Schizophrenic DJ (US) directed by T.S. Pfeffer and Robert McHugh
Wracked (US, world premiere) directed by Victoria Mahoney and written by Noah Mills
Choosing Signs (Ireland, world premiere) directed and written by Owen Dara
Need to know:
- Voucher only valid for date shown, plus May 25 closing ceremonies.
- The three-hour screening at Tribeca Cinemas starts at 7pm. Please arrive at least a half hour prior to showtime.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Locations (2 available):