Sample pub fare and Weihenstephaner beer at Croton Reservoir Tavern for just $11
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Sip on quality beers and enjoy upscale pub fare for two for just $11 at Croton Reservoir Tavern in midtown.
- Modern American cuisine meets a quality tavern, with an oak bar, leather banquettes, exposed brick and hand-painted murals.
- Sample two half-liters of Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier, which received a 98 from Beer Advocate, and get a $15 credit to spend on any menu items for just $11. Choose from appetizers like a classic wedge salad or lobster bisque, or share an entrée of mac and three cheeses or a roasted chicken pot pie.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please visit bevbucks.com/redeem and enter your Time Out voucher code to receive your printable voucher. Reservations are recommended.
- Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more that 50%. Tax and gratuity not included.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher expires June 29, 2013.
Croton Reservoir Tavern
108 W 40th St, New York, NY, 10018