Brunch Without Borders hands-on aphrodisiac cooking class with Sex on the Table on Saturday, May 4 from 12–3pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Rethink brunch and learn the art of seduction through food with Sex on the Table's newest class Brunch Without Borders on Saturday, May 4 from 12—3pm taught by a Michelin-starred chef.
- Chef Fed will guide you through a hands-on cooking lesson where you'll learn to whip up a brunch with unique aphrodisiacs that not only seduce your palette but all your senses. You'll walk away with an all-new set of skills, as well as recipes and drink recommendations to throw your own brunch party.
- Brunch Without Borders will take place in a beautiful Lower East Side loft conveniently located near the B, D, F, M, J, Z, N, R and 6 subway lines. Street parking is also available. It's BYOB so bring a bottle of your favorite brunch beverage to enjoy during your lesson. Don't miss this chance to learn a whole new approach to the weekend tradition. No prior experience necessary!
Need to know:
- Class takes place promptly at 12pm.
- Must be 21+ years of age to attend. BYOB policy.