See Well-Strung, the hottest singing string quartet, perform for half off at Highline Ballroom on May 5
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Rock out to contemporary music with a classical twist with 50% off tickets to see Well-Strung, the singing string quartet, perform at Highline Ballroom on May 5 at 8pm.
- This Time Out New York–endorsed four-male quartet features classical musicians that sing while putting their own spin on the music of composers and artists that range from Mozart to Lady Gaga. Well-Strung has performed sold-out shows to audiences across the U.S., and returns to New York for this very special performance.
- Join legions of fans of this sexy string quartet with a general-admission ticket for just $12.50 (regularly $25) or upgrade to reserved floor seating with a VIP ticket for just $25 (regularly $50). A dinner menu will be available for purchase. Doors open at 6pm.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to show. Present with a valid photo ID.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. $10-per-person minimum at tables. Appropriate for all ages.
431 W 16th St, New York, NY, 10011
"The hottest thing with a bow since Jennifer Lawrence in "The Hunger Games.""NY Daily News