See the mystery beneath your skin at "Body Worlds: Pulse" on exhibit at Discovery Times Square
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be the first to experience the science and splendor of the human body with this Time Out exclusive for up to 24% off admission to the world premiere of "Body Worlds: Pulse" exhibit, only at Discovery Times Square.
- Trailblazing scientist Gunther von Hagens is the mastermind behind plastination, a breakthrough in anatomy that allows you to get up close and personal with the inner workings of the human body. Don't miss "Body Worlds: Pulse"– an all-new exhibition––explores the pace of life, natural tempo and optimal rhythms for living.
- Join this unforgettable journey of discovery as you explore an inspiring, immersive multimedia exhibit that celebrates living to the beat of the 21st century, in the city that never sleeps.
- Adult: $19 (regularly $25)
- Senior: $18.50 (regularly $22.50)
- Child ages 4–12: $16.50 (regularly $19.50)
Please note a $1 facility fee and $3.50 service fee will apply to each ticket at checkout.
Exhibit entrance schedule:
- Opens Friday, April 26, 2013.
- Every 30 minutes from 10am to 8pm.
- Please click here for current exhibit and schedule information.
How to redeem:
- To redeem, please print vouchers and bring to the Discovery Times Square box office's Will Call window at 226 W 44th St. at least 15 minutes in advance of desired entrance time with valid photo ID.
- Your party will be accommodated at the next exhibit entry time.
Need to know:
- Entrance to exhibit subject to availability.
- The buy price will include taxes and fees.
- Time Out does not guarantee length of exhibit's run; please check discoverytsx.com for current exhibit information.
- Voucher expires January 30, 2014. Noncancelable, nonrefundable.
Discovery Times Square
226 W 44th St, New York, NY, 10036