Enjoy pintxos and an extra complimentary drink from Time Out at Jonah Miller's Huertas Pop-Up & Tasting
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be the first to taste what chef Jonah Miller's new restaurant Huertas has to offer before it opens, at a pintxo pop-up in the Old Bowery Station from April 18 through April 20. Grab this exclusive Time Out Ticket & Drink package to enjoy standard admission, 90 minutes of tasting, three complimentary drinks and an extra complimentary drink from Time Out Offers.
- Anthony Belliveau-Flores of Rowan Imports will be present at the bar to personally pour ciders from the Asturias region in Spain and guests are also invited to visit S2A, a former subway platform turned art space where artist Annabel Daou will perform palm readings as part of her ongoing divination project and installation, "Fortune".
- Dine for 90 minutes on a variety of finger foods of northeast Spain known as pintxos that will line the bar while also enjoying your choice of Spanish wine (one red and one white) and Spanish ciders. With this exclusive Time Out offer, you'll gain admission and a complimentary fourth drink as you take advantage of the full menu of pintxos featured below:
Pulpo gallego (octopus, potato, smoked paprika)
Shrimp over an egg salad
Chistorra sausage and piquillo-pepper “pigs in a blanket”
Jamón and peas
White anchovy, green olive and pickled peppers
Chorizo and carrots
Mushroom toast with pickled mushrooms and garlic confit
- Don't miss this chance to preview the exquisite yet casual bar-dining experience of Jonah Miller's new restaurant Huertas which will also include a more formal dining room.
Need to know:
- Must be 21+ to enter. Present your TONY voucher with a valid photo ID to event.
- Valid only for date and time shown on voucher.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.