Explore international food and culture with 30% off tickets to the NY Travel Festival
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy an array of speakers and panelists or take a tour through your own city with an international bent—all for 30% off to the inaugural NY Travel Festival on April 20 and 21.
- Over a period of two days, the NY Travel Festival will be reinventing the consumer travel show for a crowd seeking more interaction as well as an opportunity to engage with their city and beyond. On Saturday, April 20, the Bohemian National Hall will serve as travel HQ with classes, tastings and lectures. On Sunday, April 21, participants will have the ability to explore new neighborhoods with local tours.
- Standard Package, $52.50 (reg. $75)
- Saturday admission with lunch.
- Your choice of one Sunday tour (see below for a list of available tours).
Tour options (subject to availability):
- Context Travel: Meatpacking District and High Line Park, 10am-12:30pm
- MCNY Tours: Introduction to the Bronx, 10am-1pm
- Carreta Tours: Exclusive NY Travel Festival Staten Island Tour, 10:15am-1pm
- Turnstile Tours: Immigrant Foodways Tour, 10:30am-1pm
- Scott's Pizza Tours: NYC Pizza Bus, 11am-3:30pm
- Urban Oyster: Neighborhood Eats Tour, 1-4pm
- Turnstile Tours: Brooklyn Navy Yard Walking Tour, 3-5pm
- Vayable: Busking the NYC Underground,5:30-8:30pm
Click here for more information about all tours.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please e-mail email@example.com with your name, voucher code, top three tour choices and lunch option (Standard, vegetarian or vegan).
- Tours are subject to availability. Please book early to ensure you will be registered for your preferred tour.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Bohemian National Hall
321 E 73rd St, New York, NY, 10021