Enjoy six cocktails from DeKalb Avenue's best bars and restaurants at the DeKalb Classic cocktail competition in Fort Greene
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate DeKalb Avenue's best bars and restaurants at the final week of the Dekalb Classic with 35% off admission and a cocktail from each participating vendor exclusively from Time Out now through April 30.
- Pick any day from now through April 30 and head first to Madiba where you'll enjoy your choice of an appetizer (samosas, safari platter, peri-peri organic chicken wings) and a signature cocktail composed of vodka, St. Germain, Ceres apricot juice, ginger beer, rose liquor and flaky chocolate shavings. From there you can pick your own route through Fort Greene and Clinton Hill to Chez Oskar, Dino, Cornerstone and Roman's to savor each of their signature cocktails.
- Don't forget to order the DeKalb Classic (vodka, St. Germain, spring essence bitters) and vote for your favorite cocktail at any of the participators.
- The DeKalb Classic: Vodka, St. Germain, spring essence bitters
(Available at all participating bars and restaurants)
- Chez Oskar: Greenhook gin, lemon juice, honey, rosewater-infused ice, cherry juice, bitters
211 DeKalb Ave
- Madiba: codka, St. Germain, Ceres apricot juice, ginger beer, rose liquor, flaky chocolate shavings
195 DeKalb Ave
- Dino: Greenhook gin, Campari, blood-orange juice, mint, topped with prosecco
222 DeKalb Ave
- Cornerstone: Greenhook gin, St. Germain, lime juice, mint garnish, Sauvignon Blanc float
271 Adelphi St
- Roman's: Greenhook gin, Zucca, Carpano Antica, lemon oil
243 DeKalb Ave
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to Madiba to receive your DeKalb Classic event ticket.
- Must be 21+ to enter. Present your TONY voucher with a valid photo ID.
- Voucher must be redeemed in full (six cocktails) on date chosen. Expires on April 30, 2013.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.