See Philippe Katerine's New York debut presented by FIAF on July 12
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join the eccentric cult French rocker Philippe Katerine, accompanied by jazz band Francis et ses Peintres, with 40% off tickets to his U.S. debut show on July 12 at 8pm at the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF).
- Katerine's illustrious career includes two decades of singing and songwriting, recognition as an influential figure in France's indie-pop scene and various Top 40 albums. He's partnering with jazz band Francis et ses Peintres for a special show as they perform some of his famous hits, along with cover versions of songs by artists Yannick Noah and Irving Berlin, among others.
- Don't miss this rare chance to see one of France's most important contemporary musicians as he performs in New York for the very first time! As an added value, you'll also receive a free pass to one CinémaTuesday movie (a $10 value) to use through December 2013. Please visit fiaf.org for a lineup of films.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for performance on July 12 at 8pm; CinémaTuesday passes may be redeemed through December 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
French Institute Alliance Française, Florence Gould Hall
55 E 59th St, New York, NY, 10022
"Katerine stands as the most unpredictable and astonishing French singer today."Les Inrockuptibles
"The undisputed king of off-kilter French pop."The Guardian UK