Enjoy drinks with a view on a happy-hour cruise from After Work Cruises
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Raise the bar for your summer happy hours, and get on board an After Work Cruise on your choice of Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for up to 52% off.
- Take in beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline and enjoy a fresh breeze with drinks, music and more on these two-and-a-half-hour cruises on some of the most popular yachts in New York's harbors.
- Each cruise features music from a live DJ, unparalleled views of the Big Apple and a cash bar.
Cruise options and schedule:
- Tuesday Night After Work Cruise: Take a break from your typical workweek routine, and enjoy drinks and views aboard a yacht. Boards at 7pm, returns at 10pm.
- Thursday Sunset After Work Cruise: Celebrate the impending weekend at a floating bar with killer views during this sunset cruise. Boards at 6:30pm, returns at 9pm.
- Thursday Night Party Cruise: Take the dance party to the high seas, and get ready to rock out to music from one of New York's most popular DJs. Boards at 10pm, returns at 1am.
- Friday Night Happy Hour Cruise: Leave your desk behind and get ready to indulge in a good old-fashioned happy hour with your coworkers—on the water, that is. Boards at 7pm, returns at 10pm.
How to redeem:
- Click here and select the cruise of your choice.
- Enter your Time Out voucher code in the "coupon" box and submit.
- You will receive an e-mail with an After Work Cruises redemption code and a link. Follow the instructions, and enter your After Work Cruises redemption code in the "coupon" space at checkout.
- Your ticket will be e-mailed to you as a pdf. Print and present with a valid photo ID at your cruise.
- Please note that you are not able to change dates once you've scheduled your cruise.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day.
- Tours are subject to availability.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Voucher is valid through September 27, 2013.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.